Benefits of Membership
Become a member of the International Center for Academic Integrity for access to hundreds of resources and networking opportunities such as:
- Up to 20 free representatives for Institutional, Corporate and Affiliate memberships depending on your membership plan
- Access to hundreds of printed and online resources that include historical and current research on cheating and academic integrity, standards, best practices, and sample materials
- Access to academic integrity consultants and speakers, who advise on topics ranging from implementing honor systems in high schools and middle schools, to creating an ethical campus culture
- Connect with ICAI’s regional consortia – in Southern California, Southeast US, Texas, Colorado, Midwest US, and Canada!
- Direct assistance in creating honor codes and developing academic integrity programs, including in-person site visits if requested
- Networking with 1,500+ professionals and dozens of educational organizations in the field of academic integrity
- FREE access to the Academic Integrity Assessment Guide and its student/faculty surveys that gauge your campus climate of integrity
- Access to ICAI’s multiple discussion ListServs that connect with over 1,500 contacts
- Multimedia resources including video/poster campaigns, student created content, contests, and more
- Steeply discounted registration rates for our annual and regional conferences
- Discounted rates to our partner organizations’ conferences and events throughout the year!